Here’s What You Need To Know About CBD Oil Before You Buy And Try
If you’re feeling confused or overwhelmed because there are too many CBD Oil brands and products to choose from, then you’ve come to the right place. At HempKat we help you sift through the hype so you can make the right choices for you and your lifestyle.
We know it’s hard to wade through all the fluff and marketing-speak when searching for information online. At HempKat we promise never to make up reviews or publish false information – our main goal is to educate and help our readers have a positive experience with Cannabidiol.
Here at HempKat.com, you’ll discover:
- In-depth answers to your biggest questions about CBD Oil → Learn how this compound works, the potential side effects, how much you should take, and how to use CBD oil for best results.
- Whether or not CBD is right for you and your body in the first place → While CBD Oil has many benefits such as reducing intense pain or anxiety, it’s not a good fit for everyone. We’ll help you make an educated decision about whether or not CBD oil is right for you.
- How to choose the brand and product that’s best for your individual situation → There are so many options out there that it can be confusing and difficult to know which ones are right for you! We’ve tested dozens of products and collected hundreds of real-user reviews. We’ll tell you which brands are trustworthy, what each product is best used for, and which are full of hype and fillers.
- How CBD Can Impact Your Lifestyle → If you’re worried about the legal implications of using CBD, or how it will impact a drug test or your daily performance, we’ll help you get the facts so you can make an educated decision.
- The best place to buy CBD products online so you don’t get ripped off → High-quality CBD products don’t have to cost an arm and a leg! In our years of testing and research, we’ve found some great deals when buying online directly from certified manufacturers. We’re happy to share those with you so you can safely try CBD for yourself.
New To CBD and Looking To Learn Before You Buy?
If you’re just discovering CBD (also known as Cannabidiol) or have never tried it before, then it can seem intimidating or overwhelming trying to slog through all the information online.
Even if you’ve tried CBD before, it’s natural to have questions about how Cannabidiol works and what it does to your mind and body. You may be worried about the side effects, cost, legal implications, or impact CBD may have on your lifestyle.
We’ve been in this exact spot before, and we know how stressful it can feel!
So we’ve created a step-by-step guide to make learning about CBD quick and easy for you.
Our main mission is to separate scientific fact and clinical testing from the fluff and hype you often see online. In this guide, you’ll get research-backed answers to your biggest questions, such as…
- What does CBD actually do and how does it work?
- Does it actually relieve pain, anxiety, or symptoms of diseases?
- Will taking it make me high like smoking weed?
- Can I get CBD without THC in it?
- Is CBD Legal? Can I bring it through the airport?
- What are the potential side effects of Cannabidiol?
- How much does it cost and how can I get it at the lowest price without getting ripped off?
- How much of a dosage should I take?
- What’s the best way to take Cannabidiol?
At HempKat, we’ll help you get answers to these questions and more. Use our Beginner’s Quickstart Guide to learn your way around the site quickly, or click here to see which CBD vendors we’ve already tested and reviewed ourselves.
What To Expect The First Time You Use CBD Oil
A lot of people feel nervous before they try CBD — especially if you’re not sure which option is best for you and your body. It’s completely natural to feel this way! Nervousness or fear is your body’s way of protecting itself when you’re trying something new.
Our goal is to make sure you have clear expectations based on real data and research, not profit-driven advertisements! While you can get in-depth answers to all of your questions here on the HempKat website, here’s a quick breakdown of what to expect when trying CBD for the first time.
While Cannabidiol comes from the same cannabis plant family as marijuana, it does not make you feel “stoned” or “high.” Although you could say it is creating quite a “buzz” these days, it can actually sometimes reverse the effects of psychoactive THC. So if you’re looking for a crazy mind-trip — then look elsewhere.
The first time you try CBD you can expect to feel relaxed, but not sleepy. You’ll probably feel happy and productive since CBD can enhance your creativity, increase your energy, and reduce anxiety or stress. People often use CBD to improve their social interactions, work performance, or relieve painful physical symptoms from injury or disease.
Many people use Cannabidiol (CBD) to feel “normal” when they have high stress, anxiety, sleep disorders, or constant pain.
When you take CBD, you’ll feel more relaxed, but will avoid the lethargic or dysphoric feeling that people often get when using THC-rich cannabis.
Because Cannabidiol is not intoxicating like cannabis products with high THC levels, it’s used widely for patients seeking relief from:
- Intense pain
- Trembling hands, seizures or spasms
- Other physical, emotional, or mood disorders
Since we’re not doctors, we do not claim that CBD Oil can cure any specific disease or ailment. And we recommend you always see a qualified medical professional before trying any new medicines or treatments — especially if you are taking other medications since you don’t know how the two compounds will interact with each other.
While cannabis and marijuana are still very controversial, the US government has conducted both scientific and clinical research to find that CBD can potentially treat a wide range of real diseases, including:
- Addictions and alcoholism
- Hand Tremors and Parkinson's
- PTSD or Chronic Anxiety
- Depression and Bipolar disorder
- Sciatica, Arthritis and Inflammation
- Symptoms of Lymphoma and Skin Cancer
- Infections resistant to antibiotics
- And more!
Since CBD is now regularly available in North America, almost everyone around the world is asking about where to buy the best CBD products and how to use them for maximum benefit.
This is one of the main reasons we started HempKat – to make sure new users have research, testing, and real reviews to make educated decisions about using Cannabidiol products.
How To Get The Most Out Of Your CBD Oil Use
If you’re worried that using CBD oil is too expensive or you’re not sure how much to take, then don’t fear – HempKat is here!
We’ll show you how to get the most out of your CBD products so you can save money and avoid frustrating mishaps that come with trying something new.
There are many ways to take Cannabidiol, and each of them come with their own advantages and disadvantages depending on your goals. Ingesting CBD oil through various forms such as oils, capsules, and edibles is often the most effective way to experience its full range of long-lasting effects. However, other methods such as inhalation through smoking and vaping may work more quickly if you’re looking to speed up the process.
We know it can be intimidating when you’re not sure which products to choose or how much to take. All of our recommended products have dosage suggestions printed on the label. But of course, everyone’s body is different. It’s important to learn how to find your perfect ratio so you know the exact dose to take each time you use CBD.
Learn which method of taking CBD is most effective for your individual situation in our CBD Dosage Guide here.
Where’s the Best Place to Find and Buy CBD Oil For Sale?
Unfortunately, like many industries, there are unscrupulous sellers of Cannabidiol who take advantage of new users. These shady companies include manufacturers who sell low-quality products, vendors who aren’t clear about what you’re getting on their packaging, and sometimes, straight up scammers. The good news is they are easy to avoid if you know what to look for and do your homework by reading real-user reviews BEFORE you buy.
If you’re worried about getting ripped off when buying online, or worried that you’re ordering shady products with low-quality ingredients or fillers, then stick with our tested and trusted manufacturers.
These are brands we have tried personally. After testing dozens of options, we’ve cherry-picked the vendors who provide the highest-quality products at the best-value prices.
To help you have the absolute best experience with Cannabidiol, we’ve created an in-depth guide to buying CBD online. In this guide we cover:
- Which brands actually work and which are a waste of money.
- The biggest reasons we recommend our top choice vendors
- Which products we’ve tested and chosen as the top performers.
- How to avoid getting ripped off or paying too much money when buying CBD oil for sale online.
- Answers to your biggest questions about shopping for Cannabidiol online.
If it’s your first time buying CBD online, or you’re feeling overwhelmed by the amount of choices for sale, then here are our top recommended vendors and products for new users:
Where To Buy
Best Value Vendor
Best Organic Vendor
What To Buy
Is CBD Oil Legal?
Worried about whether or not CBD will show up on a drug test at work?
Or maybe you’re traveling and worried about flying through the airport with Cannabidiol?
We’ll help you get the facts when it comes to CBD and the law in our Beginner’s Quick Start Guide here.
It’s always best to check the specific regulations in your location under the Controlled Substances Act. While HempKat is a wise old Maine Coon, he’s not a lawyer, so be sure to double check before you buy.
Industry Organizations We Support
Drop Us a Line!
If you still have questions or are unsure about which product is best for you, then get in touch with us! We’re always glad to help.
If you want advice or have some feedback about a particular article, the best way to get in contact is to leave a comment on that post. We read and reply to all comments. We look forward to hearing from you!
HempKat’s Most Popular Resources
Click below to read some of our most helpful articles to show you how to get the most out of your CBD oil experience. Feel free to leave a comment if you have a question on any of the specific topics the articles cover!