One massive problem that potential users of CBD face is finding a trusted and reliable source to buy this healing compound. Even though cannabidiol is becoming more popular, it’s not strictly regulated or available in all locations.
In order to get the best price for the most quality product, you should order online from reputable sources. But the big question is, who can you trust? To help you avoid disappointment and subpar products, I will tell you the best places to purchase CBD.
We only recommend well-regarded, reputable stores so you won’t get ripped off and know where to find quality CBD.
Not every vendor stocks cannabidiol products that are high in purity. Even though they may have a flashy website making big promises, there is no guarantee of standards. That is why you should always choose a seller who has good reviews and a positive reputation in the industry.
Before we tell you exactly where to look, here are some things you should look for in high-quality CBD products.
Use Only Quality Products For Optimal Results
Like any other medicine or herbal extract, standards matter when it comes to CBD. For a long time, the production of CBD extract was a ‘cottage industry’ with small time manufacturers extracting the substance in less than ideal conditions.
While some of these producers came out with good stuff, there was always a big variation in quality. Because most people want to take very specific doses of this product, they need to be able to trust the consistency of a product.
Luckily, the market for CBD-based products is maturing fast and it is now produced in a far more professional manner. Backyard operations are dwindling and instead, there are companies making high-quality products using commercial-grade extraction equipment.
Provided you buy from a reputable source, you can now expect pure extracts free of unknown fillers. When choosing a reputable vendor, there are a few things you should be on the lookout for:
- No residual solvents, pesticides, or heavy metals – I like to know what’s in my CBD, just like my catnip!
- Transparency – You should not accept a product that doesn't clearly tell you what's in it.
- Professional extraction – The manufacturer uses commercial-grade equipment in a dedicated facility with cleanliness standards.
- Consistent concentrations – Amounts of CBD as well as other cannabinoids and compounds are tested during the extraction process and clearly labeled.
You may think that any product labeled as containing CBD is the same, but that could not be further from the truth. Where you buy your cannabidiol matters.
To get the full range of benefits from this herbal extract, you should only use quality CBD that is free of fillers. The only way to ensure that you are getting the most out of this compound is to buy from a seller who maintains high standards. Trust me, you will notice the difference. Here’s where you can find my recommended vendors.
Why Are My Recommended Vendors The Best?
You may ask why we’ve chosen to highlight certain vendors when there are so many out there? The simple answer is that over a considerable length of time, they have proven to many users of CBD products that they care about quality.
The majority of reviews for these sellers are overwhelmingly positive. But you don’t need to only take my word for it! Here are the reasons why these two vendors are so popular.
Along with a wide product offering that includes isolates, vapes, tinctures and even pet products, BlueBird Botanicals is well-known for its obsessive attention to detail and adherence to industry best practices. Some reasons why they are a leading manufacturer include:
- Lab Reports System: Every batch of CBD that comes out of BlueBird’s facility is tested for purity and safety. On all their products, the batch number is listed, allowing you to look up the test for that batch and see the results for yourself.
- Customer Service: When using this vendor, you can expect stellar customer service. They take the time to help you make a good choice and answer any questions you have without making you wait. This also extends to shipping – all of your purchases will be packed and shipped quickly.
- Great Value: One of the best things about BlueBird is their reasonable prices. They are not the cheapest on the market, but the quality you get gives great value.
- Financial Assistance: An interesting feature of this supplier is their financial assistance program. This is for people with disabilities and veterans who need CBD to help with chronic conditions, but cannot afford to pay retail prices. If you’re struggling with the cost, look into BlueBird Botanicals to see what they have to offer.
NuLeaf Naturals is another CBD producer who has put a lot of time into perfecting their product. In fact, they only have one product that they produce in differing sizes. While some may see this as a negative, in reality it allows them to maintain quality and standards. Some of the other things that make this a great vendor include:
- Lab Reports: All of NuLeaf’s extracts go through professional lab testing. The reports are available to customers so that you can verify the quality for yourself.
- Organic: All of the hemp plants that NuLeaf uses for their products are 100% organic. This adds another level of safety, as you can be sure there are no chemical contaminants.
- Customer Service: This company is very easy to work with and the reviews of their happy customers are all the proof you need. They are very responsive to questions and ship fast, so you can get your CBD sooner.
- Good Prices: NuLeaf’s products are competitively priced and on top of that, they offer regular sales and discounts. If you are looking for a great deal on CBD, then look no further.
Both of my recommended vendors have high standards and value the relationship they have with their customers. Here’s how you can order some quality CBD for yourself from one of these well-regarded producers.
Get High-Quality CBD Oil Only From Reputable Vendors
You can get started today with CBD from either of the manufacturers we have highlighted for a very reasonable price.
NuLeaf prices a bottle with over 700 mg CBD for only $99 and even more CBD than that at BlueBird starts at only $79.95. You can try CBD without breaking the bank or risking a fortune. These products offer adequate amounts of the highest quality cannabidiol available so you can experience the positive effects for yourself.
As a bonus, if you have a recognized disability, are a military veteran, or live on a fixed income you could qualify for as much as 40% off the entire BlueBird Botanicals product line.
For the best prices and to avoid any chance of scams or imitations, the best place to order these products is directly from the manufacturer. This way, they guarantee the quality and ship right to your front door.
You could always take a risk on a cheaper option or even try to find a CBD product locally even though you know nothing about the manufacturer. The best choice is to order online from a trusted source and get high-quality CBD without any fillers.
Get CBD from NuLeaf Naturals or BlueBird Botanicals today and see for yourself how life-changing these herbal extracts can be.